Stick to the Future
In Sticket you turn a no longer needed item into a trophy by doing unforgettable and fun tasks with your flatmates, that is an event bringing people together.
Grab your flatmates, a no longer useful object like an old shoe, print out our stickers and you’re ready to start. In Sticket you meet up every few days to tell each other what you have experienced and which tasks you’re going to do next. At the same time you fill out the surface of your item with stickers, making visible what every player has done.
Game Design, Trailer, Music
Pen and paper, After Effects, Cubase
R. Schroeer, S. Laube, M. Decker, J. Pape, J. Hellmann
4th semester project at HTW Berlin
Prof. Susanne Brandhorst, Prof. Thomas Bremer
- A game to play with your flatmates
- Do exiting tasks, where you have to make a gift, share something, try out new things or do funny stuff, as a group or alone
- Turn a no longer needed item into a trophy by putting stickers on it
- Stick as much as you want
Unique Selling Points
- Tasks that act like an event, that will connect people and about which you want to tell other people
- Tasks that will save the environment
- Easy to play: downloadable and printable by yourself
- Prototyping, playtesting, evaluation
- Game Design
- Video: concept, camera, cutting, music
The focus of our initial idea were interesting tasks that you can do with other people. It took most of the time to iterate on the game system by building several analog prototypes. The knowledge we gained from that and from feedback went into our final version.